This multi-purpose Dog Harness takes walks to a whole new level, securing your pup with a comfortable hug whilst keeping them restrained and you in complete control.
Introducing Our Bestselling PawSafe® No-Pull Dog Harness
Freely adjust the two neck straps and two chest straps to fit your dog's body.
Chest Leash Attachment
Features a No-Pull design that helps bring back control to the walker.
Fast, Secure Releases
Dual-lock buckles help lock the harness securely onto your dog.
Dogs Feel Safer and More Comfortable in a Dog Harness
Most pet owners believe the traditional dog collar protects their precious pups. However, many owners have made the case that regular collars choke and even injure their furry friends.
The PawSafe Dog Harness is the safest alternative, with a comfortable open neck design that prevents stressful leash pulling and choking. It has been tested relentlessly to insure comfort to all breeds.
A key feature and design element of this No-Pull Dog Harness is the front chest clip that have proven to give control back to the walker's hands and teach dogs to walk calmly.
We've also added a top back clip that goes perfectly with our PawSafe® Dog Seat Belt to further protect and keep your dog comfortable while on car rides.
Why Choose The PawSafe® No-Pull Dog Harness?
- “Ruff” & Tough Materials: Heavy duty straps, lock-buckle and breathable mesh padding ensures long lasting durability.
- No Injury Risk: The open neck design prevents choking, with metal rings that are strategically placed so that your dog can’t pull on the leash. A padded grab handle allows you to hold your dog steady during moments of excitement.
- Night Time Safety: The PawSafe Dog Harness has bright reflective tape interwoven through the straps, specifically for use at night. When darkness falls and you’re out on the road, drivers will be able to spot you immediately.
- For All Dogs: The straps of the PawSafe Dog Harness are fully adjustable to accommodate your dog’s unique shape, no matter the age or breed.
- Versatile: Your dog can wear her harness anywhere! It’s perfect for car rides, bike rides, hiking, dog parks, walks or even if you’re just relaxing at home.
How Do I Use The No-Pull Dog Harness?
Unbuckle the chest straps.
Loosen the neck opening by pulling through the adjustable sliders.
With the D-ring and handle facing up, slide your dog's head through the neck opening.
Make sure the harness is high up on your dog's chest but down below his throat.
Once positioned correctly you can buckle and lock the chest straps.
Adjust the harness strap lengths so you're able to fit two fingers between your dog and any part of the harness.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two clips, the one in front is very useful for dogs that pull. The other one you can use if your dog walks normally.
It is machine washable however some of our customer's has chosen to wash by hand as well.
That's how we designed it! In the car you want to make sure you use the back leash clip.
That is correct, metal.
Add A PawSafe® No-Pull Dog Harness To Your Cart?
You May Also Like...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device